Augment Your IT Staff & Control Your IT Budget
Having in-house IT staff is common among mid-size to enterprise companies, but sometimes, even they need a bit of help. Whether it’s for upcoming projects, ongoing IT guidance or even just day-to-day end user support, having the ability to increase IT resources without the financial/HR burden of hiring more employees is something many Los Angeles & Nashville area companies seek out every day.
Our team of IT technicians and consultants are here to help L.A. & Nashville area companies boost their internal IT capabilities with any number of IT related services–all of which are performed for a fixed-fee whenever possible. We can work under the guidance of IT Managers/Directors, CIOs, CTOs or company leadership teams to augment your IT staff in the most comfortable and efficient way possible.
What is IT staff augmentation?
IT Staff Augmentation is the practice of hiring additional, outside IT professionals to work alongside existing IT employees in an effort to temporarily or continually increase IT capabilities.
Why do companies augment their IT staff?
There are a multitude of reasons companies choose to augment their existing IT team. All of which center around their desire to get more done with less financial burden.
Here are a few of the more common reasons a company might choose to augment their IT staff:
- The company has a CIO, CTO or IT Director that already handles the high-level strategies but they prefer to bring on outsourced IT professionals for the execution of these strategies, rather than hire them in-house.
- The company has upcoming IT projects that are time-sensitive and/or require more technical talent than they currently employ.
- The company has experienced (or is about to experience) rapid growth and needs to quickly increase technical resources to facilitate this growth.
- The company’s internal IT knowledge/talent is high yet they prefer to outsource the day-to-day management and support to local IT professionals.
What IT staff augmentation services does TVG offer?
More than 30% of our client engagements are conducted alongside the organization’s existing IT staff – meaning that our team partners with your team to get you where you need to go.
We have a broad range of services to support your over-extended IT staff, including:
- Personalized Helpdesk
- Complete Windows and Exchange Server Maintenance/Patching
- Tech Support (Remote, On-site and 24/7 Support)
- Anti-virus & Spyware Protection
- Security & Firewall Management
- Network Monitoring
- Business Continuity Management
- Monthly Reporting to IT Staff, CFO or Business Owner