Microsoft Office 365 Experts
Your L.A. & Nashville Area Microsoft Office 365 Experts
When Microsoft launched Office 365 in 2011, it quickly became the preeminent suite of cloud based tools for businesses seeking improved mobility and budget control. Today, Office 365 is better than ever, with newly release apps for 2016 that take business productivity to a whole new level. With its flexible and affordable subscription fees, Office 365 is a great solution for many types of companies.
However, selecting the right type of plan, implementing that plan and developing integration and IT support growth strategies still require outside expertise. This is exactly why our team at TVG became experts in Office 365 several years ago—to ensure businesses could adopt this amazing suite of apps yet not be left out to dry when it came to implementation, integration, management and strategy.
Office 365 FAQ
“TVG was able to successfully migrate us to a cloud-based solution. They are very easy to work with, respond quickly, and follow through to make sure that all our issues are resolved fully. We have not encountered any issues that they have not been able to rectify, from large to small.”
IT Manager | Unihealth Foundation
What is Microsoft Office 365?
Office 365 is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) product offered by Microsoft that grants businesses access to cloud based packages of business productivity applications for a subscription fee.
What features come with Office 365?
Office 365’s multiple Business and Enterprise plans offer hosted services that cover critical business needs regarding communications, file storage, collaboration and security. These SaaS tools include:
- Outlook on the Web (Ootw)Outlook Mail
- Outlook Calendar
- Outlook People
- Outlook Tasks
- Skype for Business
File Storage & Sharing
- Office OnlineWord
- Multiple Security Layers
- Active Directory Integration
Which Office 365 plan is best?
Determining which Microsoft Office 365 plan is right for your business can be a bit tricky. The best plan depends on a number of factors, including your industry, data use, regulations, company size and more. This is something our experienced IT consultants help Los Angeles companies with on a regular basis. It’s part of the initial IT planning and strategy phase of our Managed Cloud Services.
Why do companies choose Office 365?
Companies choose Office 365 for a few common reasons:
- They’re familiar with and enjoy the suite of Office tools (like Word, Excel, etc).
- They want cloud storage and collaboration to empower their remote workforce.
- They want to reduce their dependence or need for physical IT infrastructure, such as on-site servers and related hardware…which also reduces upfront, capital expenses on such hardware.
- Certain plans of Office 365 meet industry compliance requirements that other cloud solutions may not.
What Office 365 services does TVG offer?
Our team of Office 365 specialists and IT consultants help local businesses with the following items:
- Initial Cloud Consultation
- Optimal Plan Selection or Custom Solution Development
- Office 365 Migration/Implementation
- Ongoing Management & Helpdesk Support