Cloud migration is the practice and process of shifting applications, email, data, and other facets of a company's IT infrastructure from on-premise servers or hardware to the cloud. Cloud migration can also mean moving these same business elements from one cloud solution or environment to another.
Companies primarily migrate to the cloud in order to gain cost, operational and functionality benefits. Some of those benefits include:
- Lower capital and operational expenses
- Greater mobility for their workforce
- Improved business continuity
- Improved scalability to accommodate growth
- Greater performance capabilities
Our IT and cloud professionals have been involved in hundreds of successful migration projects since 2006. Migration projects we specialize in include:
- Email migrations
- Server migrations
- Application migrations
- Entire IT infrastructure migrations
When you work with TVG, you can rest assured knowing that your project is being handled by experts that know what it takes to do things right the first time.