Google Apps for Work is a specific set of Google applications, purpose built for business and team use. The entire suite of tools encompass the core capabilities most organizations need to operate, such as collaboration, communication, file storage, user management and security features.
Here are the core cloud-based features of Google Apps for Work:
- Google Hangouts
- Google Calendar
- Google Drive
- Google Docs
- Google Sheets
- Google Forms
- Google Slides
- Google Sites
Administration & Management
- Google Admin
- Google Vault
The appeal of Google Apps for Work among business owners and IT professionals is hinged on 3 primary benefits:
- It operates entirely in the cloud, utilizing a reasonable Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) subscription model. This effectively eliminates the need for physical servers and thus, large upfront expenses.
- There are thousands of 3rd party software tools that easily integrate with Google Apps, expanding an organization’s ability to stay mobile while expanding capabilities.
- The learning curve is often much shorter as employees are typically already familiar with the primary apps, like Gmail and Google Calendar.
Under our Managed Cloud Services, we help L.A. businesses with the following Google Apps for Work items:
- Integration of other Apps
- Compliance & Viability Consultation
- Day-to-Day Support of Employees
- Cloud Vendor Management