Cisco Reseller T&C
- Introduction This document sets out the terms and conditions for the sale of Cisco Meraki licenses by TVG Consulting, a reseller of Cisco Meraki products.
- License Agreement: The sale of Cisco Meraki licenses by TVG Consulting is subject to the terms and conditions of the Cisco Meraki End User License Agreement, which can be found at https://meraki.cisco.com/legal/terms.
- Reseller Obligations: TVG Consulting agrees to comply with all terms and conditions set forth in the Cisco Meraki End User License Agreement, and to ensure that its customers also comply with such terms and conditions.
- Disclaimer: TVG Consulting makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use or the results of the use of the Cisco Meraki licenses, and assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions in the information provided with the licenses.
- Limitation of Liability: TVG Consulting shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the sale or use of the Cisco Meraki licenses.
- Governing Law: This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of California and any applicable federal law.
- Entire Agreement These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between California and its customers and supersede all prior agreements, understandings, and negotiations, whether written or oral.